HeyWorkout time to get my yoga on!!!



At the start of April I committed myself to getting into the practice of working out 6 out my 7 days. I went and bought myself a workout program that took me through 28 days of transformation. The end result left me stronger in mind and happier with my body image.

Then things got a bit tighter with college. Whilst my workout routine was thrown out of the window, I still made the time and effort to get a run or workout in somewhere. Through my fitness journey I've found that mind is the overall factor that gets me up and running. It's what pushes me to keep going on no matter what. 

Lately though I've found myself lacking in time and motivation. My minds been overwhelmed with stress and the inability to focus. Healthy eating was thrown out the window and my workouts were swept under the carpet. 

Being stressed, I thought to myself 'I could really go for some energising workouts from the comfort of my home' and hey presto my thought was answered. HeyWorkout have invited me to give their website a whirl and view fitness from a whole different light. Best part, all from the comfort of my home.

Their site contains live classes Monday to Friday along with recorded classes for you to use at your own time. So what do I plan to do?


Yoga! I've done my research and I've thought long and hard. Yoga will help me to get the mentality and flexibility (maybe even finally be able to pull of a pose like the one in the photo) I've been yearning for. Now that's not to say that I won't try one of the recorded classes because I am pretty curious to see how they work.

This will be another journey that will help me to discover the potential I have within and be another footstep into the right direction of health and self awareness. I'll be posting updates on all my social media (InstagramTwitterFacebook) and of course keeping all of you updated on my progress.

So then...onto getting my sweat on!!!

15 comments

  1. I so need to start working out. I'm rubbish. I've just had a minor op and been told not to for the next two weeks but after that I'm starting properly! I will get into shape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to start doing yoga at home. I will check this program you suggest. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love yoga! You should check out yoga with adriene on youtube, she some great videos!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried yoga and it just wasn't for me, but friends of mine live for it and it does amazing things for them x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to do Yoga, I do Pilates as part of my physio for my back but I hear Yoga helps you de-stress and tones your body at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never tried yoga but it sounds great. I know many people who love yoga.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe I have never done yoga..or any excerise really! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to start Yoga, especially from the comfort of my own home

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love yoga, but I haven't found the time for it recently. I need to make time! It's so relaxing, yet a good workout at the same time.
    - Emily from http://www.emilyunderworld.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always wanted to try yoga but never gotten around to it. It always looks like it does so much good for the body.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I used to do DDP yoga and I loved it, definitely something I need to start doing again x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love doing my yoga. Not very good at it yet but I do feel better for it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds really good - Yoga is so beneficial, I would love to do it, I have tried it years ago. Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Workout sounds brill, I have always wanted to try Yoga and its never too late to try!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh what a brilliant option. it sounds like a healthy and good activity to try out.

    ReplyDelete