Future Disney event, time to plan!

There aren't many events that I take a part in but this year I discovered there was something other there for me to enjoy. Disney and I go hand in hand! I can't pass by a Disney store without running in and I've started to rebuild my DVD collection.

So what is Disneybound? It's sharing your love of disney by wearing clothes that represent a character. This doesn't mean costumes! Just normal every day clothes. 

While this event is months away I'm still looking forward to it and am spending time planning out what outfit to wear. My top choice of character is Belle (I'm a huge fan of Beauty and the Beast). She's simple but elegant in her own way. 


Disney, Belle casual outfit

Disney, Belle casual outfit by me

Of course, there's a list of backup characters. Mulan, R2D2 and other not listed on here like Merida, Stitch, Pocahontas...the list goes on and on!!! Thankfully there's a lot time between now and then to get my outfit planned and ready to go.   

Warrior Mulan

Dumbo Casual Outfit - Disney's Dumbo

Star Wars

Star Wars: R2-D2

Star Wars: R2-D2 by paula008 

Do you have any Disneybound outfits? Who's your favourite disney character?

Don't forget to check out the links below!
Disneybound UK
Event

4 comments

  1. I love all of these outfits, particularly the first one. That vest top is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dumbo look! It's right up my street

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit for Padme, so cute, recognisable and simple! I also really love the R2-D2 backpack!! Any excuse to dress up is a good one!

    Kez | acaciasdreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now those are some awesome looks - I would have thought of taking Disney and turning it into outfits like that love it! x

    ReplyDelete