The Mad Orange, featured blog of the month

It's got a wide cover from food to university life and was brought to life in 2013. Jennifer has got a topic to suit everyones need and enjoys sharing her interests and the going ons in her life. Having read a couple of her posts myself, I can see a connection for readers who hold an interest on subjects such as animals, books and food.

So Jennifer, mind answering a few questions?

You mentioned in your post Borrow My Doggy that you would love to have your own little furry friend. If you could have any pet which would you go for?
I would definitely go for a dog! Probably a long haired miniature daschund. Never had a puppy so would definitely be my first choice! 

Do you find being a blogger along with a university student stressful?
It is fairly stressful and sometimes puts me off blogging because if I have a big deadline due I will concentrate on that. I try to have posts ready in advance but it's definitely hard! 

If you were only allowed to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I would have to eat... Any type of Greek food as long as you don't get fat! 

What's some advice you would give to someone who wanted to start their own blog?
I would say really research SEO and social media as they can bring a lot of traffic but mainly do it because you love it... 

You're only allowed to use one word to describe yourself. Which word would that be and why? 
I would describe myself as strange.. If you get to know me I become really weird

Be sure to give The Mad Orange a look and while you're at it, why not have a look at her other social accounts :)

27 comments

  1. Love her blog name! I can imagine having a blog and uni being quite stressful round deadline time. I found it bad enough trying to get my dissertation done without all the social media outlets that exist today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like blog posts like this so know other bloggers its very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely QandA - your choice of pooch sounds so cute, they are definitely a handful but I couldn't be without my dog. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these question and answer posts as you get to really find out about the actual real person behind a blog which we don't get to do that often

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog name. My blog was my sanity throughout uni, although I found deadlines tough when my dissertation was due!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can totally agree with the greek food, if I could eat my weight in fried halloumi and not put on weight I would! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I signed up to Borrow my Doggy, I just need to find more hours in the day to fully take it on board x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with you on the Greek food, most is super healthy too which is a bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know exactly what she means and that is why I waited until after my graduation to begin my blog because I am very much that person that obsesses or focus intensely on thing to the point of forgetting everything else and I definitely did not want to spend all my time blogging when I am meant to be writing a dissertation lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these posts, it is so nice to know a bit more about the person behind a blog x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I definitely need to find more out about SEO. I just need a dummy dummies version!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to work on SEO too. Getting there! I can't imagine how difficult it must be to balance university and blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Greek food, yum! I love these Q&A posts, such a fab way of getting to know someone. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post. SEO is every changing so we need to keep learning.

    ReplyDelete
  15. SEO is so important and I think it's really important to try and get it right from the very beginning too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. she has a great blog name and love that she describes herself as strange

    ReplyDelete
  17. It can be hard to juggle both, I've been there1 But remember to prioritise your uni work and see the blog as some enjoyment time :) Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I get a bit stressed out with blogging and university deadlines too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good advice for new bloggers - I really need to do some more SEO research :/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a fab Q&A great advice tooo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the name of the blog. I haven't really had much Greek food, I really need to try some more because everyone says how yummy it is

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this, share the blogger love! There are so many out there it is nice to be introduced to a few.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love highlighting over bloggers :) great blog name! xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love reading little interviews like this with other bloggers you may not of otherwise come across

    ReplyDelete
  25. Like many before me I also love posts like this. It's great to Gset to know other bloggers a bit better

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yes definetly get a dog and not cats! haha I have 3 cats and there a nightmare!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Aw what a sweet interview! I love greek food too and would also describe myself as 'strange' haha ;) X

    ReplyDelete