Can't live without my camera



Memories are those that you keep stored within a special place in your heart and in a folder within your mind to re-watch when you need. Whilst I believe that I also believe that memories and moments should be captured through a camera lense. 

I'm not talking about those selfies and food photos. I'm talking about those random shots and those carefully planned shots. Times when you're out on a walk or just seated at home. A moment occurs and you can't just let it slip by. Those are those are the ones that I want stored forever. 

There are people in my life that I might see today and not tomorrow. Events that pass only once in a lifetime. I know that I have a lot of memories to rewind upon but there's the feeling of having them on paper to look back upon that makes me so happy. I find myself feeling lost without my camera at hand and left with a bitterness when a moment occurs and I'm unable to capture it. Guess it can be, I'm helpless without a camera in my hands. 




2 comments

  1. I completely agree with you, it is so nice to be able to take a walk down memory lane every time you flick through your photos! I wish I remembered to take more pictures though...

    Kez | acaciasdreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos - where is the beach? I've always carried a camera around (film back in the day) but like you I think it's vital to make memories. Love bec xx

    ReplyDelete