I'm looking forward to December

Hello 1st of December!!! I've been waiting for this month for so long just because so much is going to happen. Here are the top 5 things that I'm looking forward to this month.


1. The time that I've seen my best friend is too few of times. After graduation, I moved to London and she went through with studying at uni to become a nurse. This month she's off to Croatia and was able to spare a few days in London to see the sights and hang out with her best chum. In two weeks she will arrive and boyfriend will be coming down as well (he's eager to meet this very much talked about friend of mine). Our antics will be great and our adventures amazing. Sure there will be loads of photos and laughs shared between us.




2. Week after she leaves I'll be flying off to Spain. I can't remember the last time I spent Christmas with the family so I look forward to it but at the same time I don't. This will be the first Christmas where there will be one less person at the table. 


3. My return to London! I will be heading back to the boyfriends to spend my last couple of days of  freedom. We'll be doing our late gift exchange (can't wait to see what we got each other) and catching up.


4. A new year will be here to greet within the blink of an eye. Although my Christmas wasn't spent with boyfriend at least we'll be able to say goodbye to the old year and welcome to the new.

5. Revamp! My motivation of writing has been quite low. Now I can say this is due to not having time because of college but instead I'm going to say it's because this blog doesn't really show who I am. The content is few because I'm never sure what to share along with the fear of exposing the type of person I really am. That will change! When will the revamp start...maybe while I'm on holiday so it's ready for the new year...

2 comments

  1. The Spain trip is going to be amazing...i'm just telling you as if I'm going on the trip with you :) Hope you have a fun December and don't worry, the words will come eventually for the blog and you'll have so much to share you will not know where to put it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab things to look forward to! Have a great time with your friend and have a fab time in Spain! x

    ReplyDelete