Months...STOP RUSHING BY WILL YOU!!!

Lip colour to die for!



I can't help it! Starting to turn into one of those people who has to own every colour out there. It's strange because I don't really like wearing lipstick but here I am buying new ones out of the blue. My newest colour is purple. Yes, you heard me right, purple. Now it might seem like an unusual colour but it works! For me at least. The shade is light when applied, so the more layers that you slap on, the brighter the outcome.

It's so fuzzy I could die!



I'm a winter girl through and through. I love bundling up in layers and what better way to bundle up than to throw on a big fuzzy jacket. When my dad came to visit last month he was adamant that I needed a proper jacket. Pull and Bear is a new store that a friend introduced me to. Each day I thank him because if he never did then I wouldn't have ever walked in and found this coat. It's big, fluffy on the inside and on the outside (on the hood only). It makes me giggle each time I wear it because the hood just slips over my face making it seem like I'm wearing something way to big for my size. Hurray for fuzzy coats!

I'll be eating this forever.



Newly converted (not converted so much as choose to become) vegetarian right here! So that meant going on the hunt for tasty recipes. Easy ones preferably with no work behind them. Low and behold, I encountered this very tasty toasted gnocchi salad. By chance I found Amuse Your Bouche and it has become my go to site. Easy, quick recipes and all of them taste amazing! You should give this one a try especially. My all time favourite.

Guess it's back...for how long though?




Thought I had retired from it. That it had been a stage that's been long gone and never to return. However it has. I'm talking about gyaru makeup. For those who don't know what that is, gyaru is a style that originated in Japan. It involves drastic makeup, crazy hairstyles and amazing clothes. Now hairstyles and clothes aside so far it's just the makeup that has decided to come back. How long this will last...well...guess that only time will tell.

What are you looking forward to the most about December?

24 comments

  1. I was a vegetarian for about 3 months super hard and I lacked the will power. Best of luck to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I managed pescatarian for 6 months but it dropped as soon as I went on holiday.

      Delete
  2. Never mind the lipstick look at that pretty bright sparkly eye shadow pallet! I <3 it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Amuse Your Bouche! Its also one of my go to websites (although I am not vegetarian, but we try and fit 2 non meat meals a week) X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post! That toasted gnocchi salad looks so delicious and healthy :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe the year has almost gone! I am loving that lip colour not sure I could rock it personally though. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I love love love that eyeshadow palate it has the right combination of colours for the festive season

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool post!
    I absolutely love gnocchi!
    What is that lipstick called? I've been hunting for a color just like that!
    Thanks!
    -China Barbie
    www.mypeacelovelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post. I'm not brave enough for purple lipstick, but that salad looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you have contact-lenses in? Your pupils look so big (like the big eyes movie). It looks awesome. And love the style of your hair..:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the palette and that food looks super yum! Please pause December, I need more time! Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The months are FLYING by aren't they? Lovely post, I really like your selfie, you look amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOh that Gnocchi Salad looks absolutely lovely, I think I need to be trying it x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am looking forward to Christmas and gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. fabulous post - love those makeup colours too! I really do need to experiment more x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow I love the lipstick and the eye shadows - they look amazing. The colours are stunning

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just don't know where this year has gone! This month, I'm really looking forward to going to Poland! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love fuzzy coats too - perfect for keeping me warm on my walk to school. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Welcome to the world of vegetarianism! I am a veggie and post lots of veggie recipes. With the added bonus of them being healthy, as I have lost 7st :). It is Hungry Healthy Happy if you want to check it out!
    I am obsessed with gnocchi at the moment and we are actually having it for dinner tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such great photos. I love the sound of the salad. I've been vegetarian for 10 years now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  20. That meal looks so good and I love those vibrant colours x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'd love to change my diet, but, I have to cater for kids and a husband who loves meat so I can't be dealing with cooking three dishes a day. So, until the kids are less fussy, I will have to wait.
    Your make up looks good too, love the lashes!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Planning for 2016 is what I am looking most forward to! I am so excited about new opportunities and reorganizing

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your hair looks absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete