Christmas reflection #MySundayPhoto


A photo posted by Lorraine (@ra1nex) on

My last two christmas were spent with the boyfriend and his family. This year we'll be separate and though it will feel strange, I'm kind of glad. Sometimes we need time apart to appreciate what we have in life. To reflect and assess how things have gone. This christmas I'll be spending it with my family in Spain. This year, there will be one less person at the table. This year...we could become closer as a family. Whatever happens, christmas will be celebrated and new memories will be made.

OneDad3Girls

15 comments

  1. I love Christmas, making new memories with those closest to you. Cherish those memories. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow love this photo - it really makes me feel like Christmas is coming eek! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo, starting to feel like christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohh, now feeling all Christmassy. I love Christmas. Making new memories with family and friends is what it's all about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas is a great time of year and lovely to spend with family & friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great photo and what a lovely time I am sure you will have in Spain with your family x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautifully festive photo! I bet it will be strange spending Christmas apart this year x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christmas in Spain sounds fun and it has to be warmer than here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous photo - I am sure you will have a brilliant Christmas. Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Feliz navidad in advance! Hope you have a joyous Christmas :) beautiful photo! Stephanie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a brilliant photo. No matter who you spend your Christmas with new memories wi definitely made and memories shared.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely photo! Hope you have a very lovely Christmas with your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty photo. I can't wait to decorate the house :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so looking forward to this year celebration. I adore Christmas holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really want to spend xmas with my family! The tickets home are so expensive and I cant do it :( Buu enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete