My ever growing list #blogtoberchallenge

I've missed a day but back on track! Not been one of those people to take the time to think about what I would like to do and still not one of those people. When people mention that they have a bucketlist I presume they have an actual list of things pre planned. Well...I don't. I mean, I have a list but it's not a pre planned list. My list is of things that I've heard of, seen off or thought of randomly in the day. If I still remember it when I get home then I pin in on my Pinterest.

Here a couple of the things on my list of things to do!





Curious as to what I have and haven't done then please have a look at my Pinterest

What's on your bucketlist?!

6 comments

  1. I don't have a bucket list either so it's nice to know I am not the only one. I have a yearly to-do list but often what's on it is not big stuff, but more a reminder to take time and enjoy the simple pleasures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm relieved that I'm not the only one! Sophie x

      Delete
  2. For me personally the most intersting thing about Japan is its traditional culture; but it`s hard to take a peek, because Japanese people are somewhat closed to newcomers

    ReplyDelete
  3. great list, good luck in fulfilling them - it seems there are quite a few of us who wish to experience Japan. Maybe we should all start saving and go together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great choices. I feel a really strong pull to visit India. It's a cliché but I want to see the floating palaces.
    Having said that, I would love to see Japan. The architecture and traditional design details are absolutely beautiful to me and I find the mix of traditional and super modern cultural influences fascinating. It's an enigma to most westerners and I would like to unravel it - at least in terms of my understanding.

    ReplyDelete