Blogtober challenge!!! Here's DAY ONE!!!


1. I always attempt challenges, even if I fail them. Readers have probably seen my posts where I mention that I'm partaking in a challenge and then halfway...it fails. It's because I easily get distracted and I easily lack motivation to keep going. That's something that I've got to complete yet, a challenge. So here I am partaking in this Blogtober challenge.

2. Since becoming an Animal Care Management student my views on the animal life have changed. I have a stronger urge to withdraw from activities such as going to an aquarium or zoo. My perspective on wildlife have greatly changed and I find myself dreaming of going to countries where I can assist in the care of wildlife or where I can help to make a difference in a countries views of animal welfare.

3. For the first time in a very long time, I kept with a workout plan for a whole month! The biggest change I've encountered to not giving into temptation and eating everything in site has been that my stomach isn't looking as puffy as it usually does. That's motivation to keep doing what I've been doing!

4. While I might be twenty odd something I am a proud member of the Peter Pan club! Growing up is boring and I quite enjoy having my inner child. Love my cartoons, anime, fun programs. Absolutely hate news, drama and all that other adult nonsense. Sure that when the time comes I'll tune it down a bit but for now I'm quite content with letting my inner child have as much fun as possible.

5. I'm a very self concise person. That being said I'm more than happy to go out in public with a wig, bright clothing and outlandish makeup. People can stare and stare and I don't blink an eye to it. Maybe it's because I feel comfortable behind my second persona?

23 comments

  1. I have to ask where you stand on cosplay. I don't do it but I love fancy dress so I understand your Peter Pan club - dual personal are priceless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love cosplay but I don't do it mainly because I don't have the time or dedication for it. Would love to do at least one in the near future.

      Delete
    2. Yes yes let the inner child shine! Doing 'adult' stuff all the time ages you hahaha.
      Near future cosplay? ComiCon or Hyper Japan is the perfect opportunity.

      Delete
  2. I'm a member of the Peter pan club too. As the song says "'cause growing up is awfuller than all the awful things that ever were".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love animals and wish that they weren't kept in zoos. I hope that you can achieve your dreams of working with wild animals x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lorraine,

    I love these facts about yourself, especially number 2, I study conservation and wildlife biology, and while some captive animals are necessary, it is so important to think of the animals circumstances! x

    Kez | acaciasdreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always nice to share little facts about yourself! Good luck with the blogging challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on keeping a workout plan for a whole month! Wish I could say the same :/

    Laura @ What's Hot?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the blogtober challenge, hope you manage it! I'm terrible at doing them lol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm rubbish at keeping up with challenges as well. good luck - keep going with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Growing old is boring. Me and my other half are such immature parents but our boys have a hell of a lot of fun. I'm rubbish at challenges too x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with the challenge - I have to admit I'm the same with them, I manage a little while and then forget or give up. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely don't grow up - it's a trap!! Ha ha no seriously, you have the rest of your life to get serious, have fun while you are young.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wishing you luck with the challenge - I have to admit I'm the same with them, I manage a little while and then forget or just give up x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wishing you lots of luck with the challenge. I am feeling really old at the minute, so never growing up sounds like a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck with the Blogtober challenge! (I don't actually know what it is?) Also what is a Peter Pan club?xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love reading posts like this - it's always nice to find out more about someone :) Good luck with the Blogtober Challenge. I never participate in anything like this as I just know I'll fail!!

    Louise x

    With love from Lou

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I love blog challenges! I really need to do one, good luck with Blogtober :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, fair play to you signing up to this challenge! It's quite a big one. I've become very reluctant to go to Zoos since watching The Black Fish. It really opened my eyes about enclosed animals. The Peter Pan club sounds really interesting, I'll definitely have to check it out!

    - A

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good Luck with the blog challenge - I have just completed a 30 day blog challenge and am keeping going with a post a day :) Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good luck with your challenge. I think it's OK to not complete them as life does get in the way sometimes. I haven't finished the last 2 I started! Oops

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am self-conscious too and often hide behind a bubbly big personality to hide how I really feel. My laughter usually covers how anxious I feel the majority of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good luck with your challenges - growing up doesn't have to be boring :-)

    ReplyDelete