#BloggerBoxShare


Look at this lovely box that I received!!! So the small story behind it is that some point in September I signed up with Ms Mistry Blogs to be a part of the #BloggerBoxShare. You filled in an application and then they would contact you with your partner. The terms were that with a maximum budget of up £10 you would go and find things to send to your partner.

Before anything happened, I took the time to get to know a bit about my partner who was Becster from http://www.becster.com/ After sending some emails back and forth, I was able to send her a box of surprise items and yesterday I received mine. Shall we take a look at what's inside?


Becster was nice to send me a lovely card with an explanation of some the items. Right when I opened the box I could smell something heavenly. Within a small box I opened to discover a small, cute square bar of lavender soap. Beautiful blue, with a smell that just instantly calms you. Becster stated that it was made by a local company called Celtic Herbal. The best part of it was that it's all natural ingredients. Don't think I can bring myself to use it...might just keep it beside my bedside table to enjoy the smell as I drift off to sleep. Along with that I found two coasters made by local slate. It seemed to hold sentimental value to Becster. They are beautiful! Got them on my beside as decoration.


Purple paper!!! Did you guys know that purple is Becster's favourite colour?! I also discovered a set of drawing pins and a mini notebook. Sadly I don't have a college not board to use the drawing pins and that mini notebook...right guys, I have to confess that I'm a stationary hoarder!!! I collect all sorts of cute bits and pieces and that notebook has made it into my collection. The letter L, that's seated atop my alarm clock. Brings the right amount of colour needed into my boring, dull room. 


More stationary and hurray for stickers!!! The notebook has the words 'Live, Laugh, Love, Repeat' a cute quote to make you smile each time your eyes look upon it. Never seen Boofle stickers and that heart sticker is really cute (got a good idea on how to use those). Becster even sent a cute card. I can see that being used as decoration for somewhere in the house. 

This #BloggerBoxShare was a success!!! I loved all the cute little items that I received and hope Becster enjoys what I sent her. A big thank you to Becster for sending me all these wonderful items and a big thank you to Ms. Mistry for allowing me to take part in this event. 

Be sure to check out Becster's and Ms. Mistry's blogs (you won't regret it). 




6 comments

  1. Cute box and cute promo. Use the soap as a sachet!
    Carol Cassara

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I love getting surprise boxes in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an interesting idea! I know exactly what you mean about not wanting to use beautiful smelling soaps, so I think you're using it perfectly as a sleep inducer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute idea! I love the box and I love lavender!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun swap! I did one with a fitness group when I first started blogging and have been thinking about doing another one for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay I'm so glad you liked the box and apologies again for the lateness! I want to thank you for the box you sent me as well - hoping to get a list up this week!

    ReplyDelete