September Round Up!

Another month has gone?! Can you believe it!!! Well I might not have bought a lot, travelled a lot or experienced any new things but I did still manage to find some favourites to share.

Favourite Meal
This is something different! I go through phases where I'll get addicted to a certain food. At one point I had a yogurt phase, all I could eat was yogurts and nothing else. I also had a soup phase. Everyday would be a different homemade soup. Lately, thanks to Buzzfeed Food I've now got a squash phase. More specifically it's squash hash. I'll pair it up with a bit of protein so some sort of meat or an egg. I can't get enough of it!

Network Addiction
Good old tumblr!!! I love discovering new photos and profiles and my latest discovery is A Man for Flowers. The perfect addition for anyone who loves their anime. I've gotten back to catching up on missed shows and re watching some old time favourites. This page is a god send for me. It has various GIFs, original artwork and a master list for all my Brother Conflict needs.

Image courtesy of [blackzheep] at FreeDigitalPhotos.net

An app I can't get enough of
Waking up is the hardest thing for me to do. I'm unmotivated, fuzzled brain, grumpy. Which is why I have downloaded Spotify. I've found this to be a great move as it has recommended albums to get your mornings up and running. I'm addicted to music, you'll never see me without my headphones and IPod in hand. That's why I went ahead and downloaded it. From morning coffee songs to songs that get you to relax. So many albums and so many new songs to discover. Plus it's great to have on when you're having a nice soak in the bath.

Enjoyable moment
September was the start of a new course and a start towards my future goals. I am now officially a Level 3 Animal Care Management student and am loving every bit of it (probably won't be saying that when the assessments and long essay writing occurs). In the past, studies were never enjoyable. I would skip class, not pay attention and when I had enrolled in University with the idea of completing a degree, I ended up pulling out in my third year because I just wasn't happy doing it. Now when I wake up early in the morning, I find myself looking forward to knowing what I will be learning. Thank you heart for choosing to follow my dreams!

How was your September?

18 comments

  1. I love Spotify, I use it every day! It's a great way of finding new artists to listen to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love Spotify :) Great music to keep you motivated and feeling young :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spotify is fantastic. Sometimes I want to listen to an album and the thought of digging through a box to find it is painful. Spotify sorts out that craving immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is grea that you are following your dreams and doing a course you love x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also a yoghurt fan. I've recently discovered my husband owns a slow cooker (I never knew!) so I'll be experimenting with soups soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. September for me has been getting used to both my kids being at school full time....which is harder than I thought. With no money, it makes it pretty boring. Now, I'm thinking about what I can do with my life that also works around the kids schooling. Eeekkk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never had that feeling of studying something I've really enjoyed- sounds like you're onto a winner with that subject and you'll be a great success at it x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a recent convert to Spotify it's amazing. I love all the playlists people have made that are freely available.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this what a lovely way to look back on the month - have to admit I do love a bit of Spotify as well myself. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your course sounds interesting - it's great when you can get a course or a job involved in something you really love, it's much easier to stay movtivated!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am not too sure how I have managed without Spotify x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a great month. How fab to be doing a course and following your dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My September went way too quickly! And I have loads to get done by end of month too x

    ReplyDelete
  14. It was good, thank you. We did a lot of things around the house so now it is time to enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is your course an NVQ? When I did NVQ Business and Management there was an option to talk to the assessor rather than write essays. I found it so much easier that way.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Where did September go!? Oh I must get into Tumblr - my daughter is trying to teach me! Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  17. September has been a month of the usual back to school illnesses here so I'm hoping October is going to be a bit of a healthier one! Good Luck on your course :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a busy month!!! You make me feel like I didn't do enough; my argument is that it flew by so quickly I didn't have time to do everything I wanted to... ;) x

    ReplyDelete