#MySundayPhoto A Beautiful Sunset

It's hard to believe that this year is so close to coming to an end. But like the sun sets it will rise again and who knows what adventures and stories will unravel! My photo for the #MySundayPhoto linky was taken when I was I went to Sri Lanka. I had an amazing time there and I can't forget the many beautiful sun sets that I watched. Seated on the beach, just watching it slowly drop from the sky. It always took my breath away. I hope that sometime in the future I will be able to go back and relive this moment.




OneDad3Girls

5 comments

  1. Absolutely beautiful Lorraine!
    I've alway wanted to go to Sri Lanka, I hope I get the chance. Happy Sunday lovely
    Charlotte x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Hopefully you get the chance to visit, it would be very worth your while and sure you would love it!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photo :) sunsets always look amazing over water x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow now that is a beautiful sunset, that glow is amazing

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is a fantastic photo! I would love to visit Sri Lanka, one of my friends absolutely loved it there!

    ReplyDelete