Summer has come to end

It feels like in the blink of an eye summer has come to an end. I have encountered some new and old favourites for the month of August.

Favourite Youtube Artist 



Ever since I watched Pitch Perfect, I'm been very into a cappella. So after browsing Youtube I came across Mike Tompkins. I feel in love with his music having bought two of his songs that I can listen to over and over non stop. It's such feel good music which I can always use in my life.

Favourite Photo




Favourite TV Series 


Photo credit: JMiu / Foter / CC BY-NC-SA

Sam and Dean you have stolen my heart!!! Supernatural is a staple part of my day. I got into this series a while back and ended up having to stop at season 4. So I took it upon myself to re watch it all up to the current. Not yet there as only on season 2 but this series is great. Not so much for watching alone in the dark as some episodes will leave you having nightmare (such as season 2 episode 1).

Favourite Moment


There they were, just a couple of feet from me. Some of the greatest MotoGP riders in London before their race at Silverstone. You can read about my experience here. I considered this to be a big achievement as I pushed past my anxiety to go to the meetup. I don't regret it having left with a couple of signatures and great photos that I wouldn't have gotten anywhere else.

My short list of favourites. What were some of yours for the month of August?

19 comments

  1. Still thinking about mine a day to a local fun fair was pretty cool. I love your rainbow photo it's beautiful xx
    Found you via Facebook comment link

    Www.dream1ncolour.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful rainbow photo, I can see why you selected at as your favourite

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your rainbow photo and I am such a Supernatural fan as well, we have been rewatching it of late. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your rainbow photo is so cute! I love capturing things like that on photo :)

    Natasha Kendall | Beauty and Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. The earlier seasons of supernatural were awesome, Dean is absolutely hilarious. Have you seen the eye of the Tiger scene yet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your favourite photo - there seem to be a lot of rainbows about at the min. I've never watched Supernatural but heard lots of good things about it x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that photo with the rainbow. So beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That rainbow pic is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can;t beat a bit of Supernatural! Love your rainbow pic x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Summer has been far too short as I've been working everyday :( Looks like you've had a great August, I love the rainbow picture

    ReplyDelete
  11. I watched the first episode of Supernatural forever ago but it scared my husband too much (he is a wuss) so he wouldn't watch it again. I need to find time to watch it without him as I know I'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Has Summer really come to an end? The weather is so up and down, I remember it being hot in September. Anyways, great post!

    Catstello | www.cattitudeandco.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am loving your rainbow photo.... pretty much sums up our summer here too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a great shot of the rainbow, I wonder if there was a pot of gold at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the photo it's fab. I have to say I love Supernatural though I am a bit behind too, only on season 6 I think, but I need to watch the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Summer? what summer?
    I think summer skipped us this year round; it seems like it is gone in a blink of an eye

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous photo of the rainbow. This month has flown by!

    Daniella | Freshly Pressed Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely round up - oh gosh, me eldest son is totally addicted to Supernatural! Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the synopsis although summer has come an end and that is sad (

    ReplyDelete