Quote me this

We've got our bad days and we've got our good days and then those days when we need a pic me up or motivational push. There are so many inspirational people out there from past and present. Some fictional others not. From books to movies to songs, here are some of my favourite ones.





These quotes hit me right in the heart as I've found myself struggling lately. It's nice to find words that will guide you along. Words that let you know that with what you're going through it is still possible to keep going. There are people there that you might not know but still help is out there when you need it. What are some quotes that make your day?

4 comments

  1. I love these quotes. Although it's sometimes cheesy, you need them to get you through some tough patches don't ya?

    www.annainwonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute, I love the Cheshire Cat one! Actually I think that one has kind of sparked something in my mind, so thank you! x

    Stephanie | www.ouistephanie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love little quotes lik these - my pintrest account is full of them - great for little pick-me-ups when your feeling down!

    theglowwithin.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially love the last one-nothing like a good quote to inspire on a rough day!

    ReplyDelete