Let me introduce myself properly

I've been eager to do challenges since my attempt at completing the BEDM failed greatly. I searched through google, tumblr and pinterest before coming across the 31 Day Blog Challenge set by the author of OutMUMbered. So onto the challenge we go!!!

Today is my introduction to readers new and old. Hello!!! I'm a 25 year old young women located in London, UK. My life brought me here after graduating from high school in Detroit, Michigan. I was fortunate that my dad's job took us from Spain (where I was born) to London and then to the USA. Having spent time living in London when I was younger I was eager to return after graduation. My intentions were to attend University to become an English teacher but the dreamed died along the years. By the time I was 23 I had withdrawn from University to see what it was that I really wanted. Time was spent with friends and family and work. It was only recently that I realised that the one passion of mine that hadn't vanished was my love for animals. With 2015 I choose to enrol myself into an animal care management course and haven't regretted the choice.

Apart from that small biography from myself I can also share that my interests are wide and varied. With my family spread out I travel quite a bit, mostly to Spain and the USA.  I have a bucket list of countries that I want to see and hopefully I will see more and more. I love my animals having four dogs (two Siberian Huskies, White German Shepherd and a Doberman). From a young age I learnt to ride horses which led me to getting my Level One BHS qualification. While I don't have a horse of my own, I dream that one day it will come true. I also have a passion for motorbikes. My uncle is a motorbike mechanic and my dad rides motorbikes regularly. Lucky for me, my partner is also a motorbike fanatic and we go out on the weekends for nice long rides. I hope in the future to be able to do a track day and own my dream bike a Ducati Monster 696.



So there you have it. A little introduction to the person behind the blog. Wonder what day 2 of the challenge will bring?

4 comments

  1. Hi glad to know more about you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love finding out more about bloggers in more personal posts like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post. It's great to learn more about the person behind the blog.

    ReplyDelete