July was a breakdown month for me



This month for me hasn't been one of the best. I've had more downs than ups and when it came to events nothing seemed to happen. Interviews came as they went, wishes never became reality. It was another time where I felt like I should just call it quits. Nothing new was going to happen, nothing in life was going to change.

July was a realisation month for me. A realisation that thought I thought that I had made progress in certain areas, I was just pulling a blanket over my eyes to stop myself from seeing the trough. My thoughts were a jumble, my emotions were a non stop roller coaster ride. What was I to do?

Facing challenges head on. It's what I prefer to do than ask those who are close to me for help. There are those points in time where you have to reach out. The burden gets to heavy to carry alone, to much to sort through and prioritise. A healthy mind goes hand in hand with a healthy body. Neither of which I have.

Tired, fed up, frustrated, annoyed, sad, angry. All those negatives are what have made my month of July a breakdown month. August brings me a step closer to the start of college and the start of moving towards a new goal in life. Everyone crashes and burns, but it's finding out when you are ready to put you foot down and do something about it that changes your perspective. The changes might not be quick but some progress is better than no progress.

5 comments

  1. I am so sorry to hear about your recent struggles...please know, I KNOW how you feel. There are times when I down, but I know that there is a purpose to my life and that that the trials that I endure are for a reason. There is a reason for everything and I know that you will overcome whatever it is that is standing in your way. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all struggle at some point Lorraine and sometimes life seems hard but you have the new challenge starting college, embrace it and I hope you do really well x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tomorrow is never guaranteed. So make the most of today, cherishing everything and everyone you do have. Easier said than done, granted, but remember you're your own destiny :) hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tomorrow is never guaranteed. So make the most of today, cherishing everything and everyone you do have. Easier said than done, granted, but remember you're your own destiny :) hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry july was a hard month for you, i hope august as been better. x

    ReplyDelete