A clean face is a happy face

GUILTY!!! Yes I am very guilty on looking after my outside. These days my focus has been on nutrition and not on the skin. My face is probably the one part of the body that I don't look after at all. That's not good as your skin is just as important as making sure that your body is fed properly. 

After reading about skincare in Love Tanya, I decided to do some research on what products would be the best for me. I've got an oily/normal skin type so with that in mind I stopped in Superdrugs and looked at their range of products. I came across the tea tree skin care range but...I wasn't kin on just grabbing whatever there was and then going home to find out that was the wrong one for me. 

Of to The Body Shop I went. I spoke to one of the shop advisors and told them what I was looking for as well as mentioning that I was very new to skincare. They advised that I start with the small Vitamin E kit that came with cleanser, toner, night cream and day cream. Along with this they advised I use a face mask, exfoliating scrub and facial wash. Home I went with my new little skincare kit and a mud face mask bought from ASDA for very cheap. 


It took me quite some time before I decided to buy a exfoliating scrub and facial wash. I had my eye on the tea tree brand as a cheaper option. Fortunately for me there was a sale going on at Superdrug which meant I saved quite a bit of money.


Now with all of these put together I'm hoping to see a better improvement in my skin than when I only relied only on the Vitamin E kit and mud mask. My regime would include exfoliating my face 2-3 times a week, a mud mask once a week, facial wash daily and the Vitamin E kit daily. I can't wait to see the difference this will make on my face.

8 comments

  1. I love the Superdrug Tea Tree collection! It makes me skin feel so refreshed and clean especially when I have a break out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that I found someone who enjoys the brand :) Can't wait to see how my skin feels after using it.

      Delete
  2. Ohh I'm going to have to try the tea tree collection that sounds perfect for me! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's got good reviews on the Superdrug website, give it a try and if you do let me know what you thought of it :) x

      Delete
  3. Ahhhh I've heard fabulous things about tea tree! I may have to try it out myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I have also heard so many good things about tea tree and tea tree oil! I need to look into this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely Have to buy skin care product for my face....especially for the sleepless nights

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds as though you are making some excellent long term decisions on skin care. Your future self will be so pleased you started taking care of your skin this early.

    ReplyDelete