The beauty of the sunset, such a magic moment




Magic is always in the air and magic moments are happening here and there. I've got ones that happened in the past and ones that only recently happened. While my list is long and crazy there is a recent one that I'll never forget happened. My trip to Sri Lanka left me breathless at every turn. With history, great food and amazing sights. The one thing that I'll never forget is the sunsets that I saw every night. While mosquitoes might have had a feast on my blood, I couldn't turn away from the beauty of the sun setting and reflecting against the ocean waves. 





3 comments

  1. Those are simply stunning sunset photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures. Our skies are just so amazing, they are endlessly fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love sunsets! It's upsetiing though that the pictures never seem to reveil the actual beauty we see!

    myunsettlinglife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete