Gratitude Tuesday is up and running

You wake up in the morning, you go through your daily routine, then the day ends in the blink of an eye. It's a repetitive cycle that some people take for granted. Going through the same thing everyday. Whether it's getting your kids ready for school, food shopping day, cleaning the house day, it seems that the littlest action is taken for granted at times. That's why I decided to create this linky to share with you all.

I have to raise my hand that I'm someone who moans and complains about situations. Who gets up in the morning and then goes through the repetitive actions without a care in the world. Hardly do I stop and think to myself 'I'm so grateful that I was there to experience that event' or 'I'm lucky to be surrounded by these people.'

The rules if you choose to join are simple.

1) Link to a blog or photo of an event that you attended, experience you had, anything that makes you look back and say to yourself that you're glad that you did that or you're glade that you were able to experience it.

2) Please be sure to post the bade at the bottom so that others can return to this post and join if they so choose.

So with that, I present to you Gratitude Tuesday. I look forward to reading your posts.

Let the World Float By

4 comments

  1. I do need to take time and appreciate the little but great moment in my life. Fab idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) would be nice to see your post if you choose to link up in the given future

      Delete
  2. I am new to blogging so don't understand the whole 'Linky' thing, but I love this idea! It isn't often we sit back and think about what we are grateful for and I feel it is something that should be done everyday

    x

    lifeandstylesofklf.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the blogging community :) Joining is pretty easy if you choose to do so in the future. Just click the link up button and then enter in the details that it asks for. Just be sure that whatever blog link you choose to join you read the rules they have and that your post abides to them.

      Delete