North Carolina, peaceful week away



I'm fortunate to have family living in different countries. My dad moved to Charlotte, North Carolina about two years ago and so getting the chance to visit him again was one I accepted with open arms. With a better camera in hand and a week worth of clothes and other essentials I flew back to America. A week didn't give me a lot of time to go on many adventures but the area that my dad lived in gave me the chance to further improve my photography skills. Practice, practice and practice. Charlotte is a beautiful place with lots of beautiful scenery to photograph and I hope that the next time that I visit I'll be able to see even more of it.

2 comments

  1. Such beautiful photos - it looks like a lovely place :) #UKbloggers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Brazilian and love having family in Brazil, so we get to visit them, and also our family in other countries! x
    www.lilinhaangel.com

    ReplyDelete