Big unnatural eyes









Through the years of discovering Japanese fashion I have come to love the craze of circle lenses that help men and women achieve a big eyed doll look. From the minimum size to the ridiculous size I've seen it all and continue to experiment with them from time to time.

For those of you who haven't heard of circle lenses these are lenses that have a wide black ring on the outside that widens your eyes iris. Where they originally started from was (as according to research) by ulzzangs (Best face celebs).

My newest set where bought from PinkyParadise and are called Xxtra Larger Hyper Size Circle Black from G&G.

Diameter: 14.5mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm / 8.9mm
Life Span: 1 year disposal

14.5mm isn't that big but I believe that because my eyes are already a dark brown the black has made them even bigger. I enjoy the doll like feature it adds to my look and recommend these lenses to those looking for lenses for fashion, cosplay or any other use.


2 comments

  1. Eyes do tend to make me a little bit squeamish, but I must admit, these look really cool 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear contact lens every day although I know some people don't like the thought of them. They never bother me

    ReplyDelete